Posts tagged precious metals
Buying gold is still the safest investment you can make!!! Investors are predicting $5000.00 is too low!! Looking at the global economies Gold is appearing safer and safer. A study released earlier in the year by Oxford Economics recommends holding at least 5% of your assets in gold.
- A new Wikileaks release reveals the thought process behind gold and fiat currencies such as the U.S. Dollar and Euro.
- David Rosenberg, senior economist and strategist at Gluskin Sheff in Toronto, wrote “With Japan massively intervening in the (currency) market and the Swiss effectively curbing the safe-haven status of the Swiss franc today, we only really have gold as the last-standing safe-haven currency around”.
- Governments are buying gold:
- Venezuelan gold mining companies had until recently been forced to sell 50% their gold production to the government for their reserves. This was increased last month to 100%.
- Kazakhstan, a relatively small producer, announced that its own local gold production would now be bought by the government for its gold reserve
- The rising price of gold and silver has caught the attention of economic powerhouse, China (NYSE:FXI)
- China’s increased gold reserves will thus act as a model and lead other countries towards reserving more gold
- We have long believed that China, to a greater or lesser extent, has been doing this for some years now. Its local production is rising by the year and it’s the world’s largest gold producer now at well over 300 tones.
- Russia has been buying local and foreign production as well for years now.
Maddaloni is YOUR gold source 888-999-4038
|Print article||This entry was posted by maddaloni on September 7, 2011 at 5:43 pm, and is filed under 2011 Trends, Finance, Financial Movement, GOLD, gold buying, investing in gold. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.|
The 2011 trend in diamond retailing is focused on the frugal atmosphere the economy has generated. Of course size is a factor to most, but quality is still absolute. Education of a diamond purchase is clearly on the rise. Knowledge of the four c’s is the starting point, detail from the origin of the stone to the culet opening are determinate factors in the purchase. Not only are consumers learning about diamonds, metals are being discussed as well. White platinum, which is the more in style but expensive choice in metal for engagement rings, can now be replaced by alternative metals, which are a fraction of its cost. White gold can replace white platinum and are about 40 percent lower in terms of cost. Palladium, which is a metal that is similar to platinum can also be used and is priced about 70% lower than platinum.
How the diamond is set on the ring is also changing in 2011. More and more people are shying away from the pronged setting and are choosing more engagement rings that have diamonds that are set in a semi-bezel way into the ring band. The semi-bezel setting will give added hold to the diamond to prevent its loss brought about by an active lifestyle. Another recession-friendly trend is the use of the tension setting to hold the diamond in place. Tension settings have been in existence since the mid 1900s but the technique has greatly improved so that it holds the diamond more securely than the traditional pronged setting. Tension setting also allows more light to pass through the diamond making the engagement ring produce more sparkle.
|Print article||This entry was posted by maddaloni on November 16, 2010 at 10:36 pm, and is filed under 2010 new trends, Uncategorized. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.|
The word on Wall Street…Gold should be used as ‘Wealth Protection’ especially when it hit 1300 on September 22,2010; we are now on the official “New Gold High”. Of course it is a safe investment, tangible and globally secure.
There are two thoughts has to why gold has been on the rise and catching the attention of hedge funds and investors alike. negative interest rates and gold not being valued as fiat currency. The faster currency is produced (fiat money) the deeper deflation will move in.
Analysts are suggesting a state of deflation will cause double dipping in the recession in months to come. Gold will be needed to provide protection from the apparent growth in deflation. Deflation will flatten everything in sight including base metals, commodities, housing, and job creation. The component of preserving wealth will be gold. Unlike junk fiat currencies, gold cannot be devalued. As a source of wealth protection purchasing gold bars is a strategic move on the investors side.
Be aware of your gold seller, luxury long island jewelers have their finger on the pulse of the gold market. Investment houses deal with an array of communities; specialization is key.
Gold bullion is available from Maddaloni in two convenient forms; the 10-ounce gold bullion bar of at least .995 fine purity is the standard industry unit. It is traditionally used for trading and storage, and can also be taken for personal delivery. Each gold bar is hallmarked by a leading refiner to certify weight and purity. Also available is the 32.15 troy ounce gold “kilo bar”…a one-kilogram bar of fine gold bullion of at least .999 purity. Manufacturers of these bars certify the weight and purity of the bullion content by imprinting their stamp or hallmark on each bar.
|Print article||This entry was posted by maddaloni on September 23, 2010 at 11:36 am, and is filed under Financial Crisis, Financial Movement, Gold, Gold Selling, Long Island Jewelry, NY Jewelry, gold buying, long island jewelers, long island watch repair. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.|