Archive for September, 2011
Ulysse Nardin Sponsors 2011 Monaco Yacht Show, introduces the Monaco 2011 Executive Dual Time Limited Edition.
|Print article||This entry was posted by maddaloni on September 16, 2011 at 12:10 am, and is filed under 2011 Trends, Ulysse Nardin, WATCHES, watch collectors, watch complications. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.|
|Print article||This entry was posted by maddaloni on September 12, 2011 at 12:00 pm, and is filed under 2011 Trends, Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Diamonds, Uncategorized, celebrity, celebrity earrings, celebrity jewels, earring, earrings, laura maddaloni, maddaloni. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.|
Buying gold is still the safest investment you can make!!! Investors are predicting $5000.00 is too low!! Looking at the global economies Gold is appearing safer and safer. A study released earlier in the year by Oxford Economics recommends holding at least 5% of your assets in gold.
- A new Wikileaks release reveals the thought process behind gold and fiat currencies such as the U.S. Dollar and Euro.
- David Rosenberg, senior economist and strategist at Gluskin Sheff in Toronto, wrote “With Japan massively intervening in the (currency) market and the Swiss effectively curbing the safe-haven status of the Swiss franc today, we only really have gold as the last-standing safe-haven currency around”.
- Governments are buying gold:
- Venezuelan gold mining companies had until recently been forced to sell 50% their gold production to the government for their reserves. This was increased last month to 100%.
- Kazakhstan, a relatively small producer, announced that its own local gold production would now be bought by the government for its gold reserve
- The rising price of gold and silver has caught the attention of economic powerhouse, China (NYSE:FXI)
- China’s increased gold reserves will thus act as a model and lead other countries towards reserving more gold
- We have long believed that China, to a greater or lesser extent, has been doing this for some years now. Its local production is rising by the year and it’s the world’s largest gold producer now at well over 300 tones.
- Russia has been buying local and foreign production as well for years now.
Maddaloni is YOUR gold source 888-999-4038
|Print article||This entry was posted by maddaloni on September 7, 2011 at 5:43 pm, and is filed under 2011 Trends, Finance, Financial Movement, GOLD, gold buying, investing in gold. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.|